Jupplee’s Google Ads suspended Account Review is a service we offer to address the needs of struggling business in the advertising space. It is incredibly frustrating for businesses nowadays to log into their Google Ads accounts and see the notice that ‘Your account has been suspended…’
What’s even more frustrating is that when advertisers not up-to-date with Google Ads policies, there is no sure-fire way to know what they might of done to receive the violation because Google Ads will not specify to you where the exact issue lie.
On top of this, consultants for Google Ads Policies like Stub Group or Green Light Marketers can be extremely expensive and cost advertisers upwards of 1000’s of dollars to work with.
Advertisers are stuck between a rock and a hard place having to pay so much to get their accounts fixed when they are already hit in their pockets due to the Google Ads suspended account.
This is why Jupplee has come up with a solution for advertisers that makes it affordable and easy to consult with experts like us for suspended Google ads accounts.
We bring you our Account Review Service. For just $500, Jupplee experts will audit and review your Google Ads account and website to ensure policy compliance and tell you what needs to be done to reinstate the account.
Need to talk to someone first? Schedule a free consultation.
Jupplee Digital Marketing’s Account Review Process
We understand that having your Google Ads account suspended can be a stressful and confusing experience. That’s why we have developed this comprehensive review process to help you get your account reinstated as quickly as possible.
Our team of experienced Google Ads specialists will review your account, identify any issues, and provide you with a detailed plan of action to get your account back up and running. We look forward to helping you get your account reinstated and back to running successful campaigns.
Google Ads is a powerful tool for digital marketing, but it can also be a source of frustration for advertisers. If your account is suspended, it can be difficult to get it reinstated. To avoid this, it’s important to understand the account review process and take steps to ensure your account is compliant with Google Ads policies.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to our process:
- Review Your Account: We start by reviewing your account to identify any potential issues. We look for any violations of Google Ads policies, such as prohibited content or misleading claims. We also check for any discrepancies between your account and the information you provided when you signed up.
- Analyze Your Ads: We then analyze your ads to make sure they are compliant with Google Ads policies. We look for any prohibited content, such as adult content or hate speech, as well as any misleading claims or deceptive practices.
- Check Your Landing Pages And Website: We will run software and security checks on your landing pages and website(s) to make sure they are compliant with Google Ads policies. Our software will diagnose and assess any critical or compliance issues with your landing pages and website(s).
- Create a Test Account: During the review process, clients will be able to utilize our Test Accounts. Test Accounts can run ads and continue to produce business for clients while their accounts are suspended, and at the same time, it helps Jupplee to narrow down the possible reasons for suspensions by copying their ad content and websites. This comes included with the Account Review Price.
- Provide Reports: Finally, we will provide a report for advertisers on what needs to be done to fix their suspended accounts.
By following this process, we can help you avoid Google Ads suspension and ensure your account remains compliant with Google Ads policies. If you have any questions about our account review process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our comprehensive account review process is designed to help you understand why your account was suspended and how to get it back up and running.
We offer this service to Google Ads suspended clients who are suffering from all types of suspensions including some of the most notable ones like:
We will review your account to determine why it was suspended. We will look at your account history, ad copy, and other factors to determine if there was a violation of Google Ads policies. We will also review any correspondence you have had with Google Ads support to ensure that all of your questions and concerns were addressed.
Once we have identified the cause of the suspension, we will work with you to create a plan to get your account reinstated. This may include making changes to your ad copy, updating your account settings, fixing your website, submitting additional information to Google Ads, or more. We will also provide guidance on how to avoid similar issues in the future. Once your account is reinstated, we will help you get back up and running quickly and efficiently.
If you’re still not sure about signing up for the Account Review process, you can take advantage of our limited offer to receive the actual Appeal Template that Jupplee uses when submitting appeals.
At Jupplee Digital Marketing, we understand how important your Google Ads account is to your business. That’s why we take the time to thoroughly review your account and provide you with the guidance and support you need to get it back up and running. Contact us today to learn more about our account review process and how we can help you get your Google Ads account reinstated.